Aztec Bistro in Torquay
If you’re looking for a place to eat in Torquay then look no further, kick back and relax in the laid-back atmosphere of our themed Aztec Bistro restaurant. Open daily for coffees, snacks, light lunches plus wine, beer & spirits and there’s a fantastic south-facing pool terrace for al fresco drinking & dining when the weather is fine.
Things may look a bit different but we will still be ready and waiting to serve you with a smile! It is advisable, but not essential, to book a table with us. Please call 01803 400145.
Find out more here: www.tlh.co.uk/aztec-leisure/aztec-bistro
Sunday – Thursday:
11.00am – 7.00pm
Friday and Saturday:
11.00am – 8.00pm
Food Service Times
Everyday: 12.00noon – 6.00pm
Evening Dining in Torquay
Evening dining in the Aztec Bistro in Torquay is a relaxed affair. Appetisers include bruschetta, pates and choices for fish lovers. Main courses feature delicious fish dishes including our favourite – salmon with chilli, ginger and spring onion butter dressing. From the grill you can enjoy a selection of burgers, steaks or chicken. Or why not try one of our new hand-stretched pizzas? Plus there are pastas, salads and a tempting selection of side dishes and you can top the whole thing off with some delicious desserts.
Our summer lunchtime menu is served daily from 12.00 noon – 3.30pm. Whether you want a snack or something a little more filling there’s something to suit all tastes. Choices include tasty light bites, sandwiches, baguettes, wraps, and toasties or there are burgers, pasta, salads and seafood.
Our Covid-19 Changes
We have introduced these measures to protect you, your family and our team.
• Sanitise your hands before entering.
• Follow the directional markers and observe the one-way system.
• Maintain social distancing at all times.
• ‘Seated to be Served’ policy in place: find a table and member of the team will come to you.
• Please do not move any tables as this may affect social distancing guidelines.
• Card payments are preferred but we will accept cash.
• Only sit at tables that are completely cleared.
• Booking a table is advisable whether for a drink or food.
Please check our Facebook page for updates
Aztec Bistro & Bar, Falkland Rd, Torquay, TQ2 5JJ